Our company is a trusted Manufacturer, Supplier, Importer and Exporter of Sodium Thiosulphate. It is processed using chemicals, which are known for their uncontaminated properties. We have all the in-house facilities to deliver bulk orders of the chemical within the stipulated time frame. Buyers can obtain it at nominal rates from us.
- Sodium thiosulfate, also spelled sodium thiosulphate, is a colorless crystalline compound that is more familiar as the pentahydrate. It is an efflorescent, monoclinic crystalline substance also called sodium hyposulfite or “hypo”
- About Sodium Thiosulphate, CID 24477. Structure, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety/toxicity,
- Sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate for your research needs. Find product specific information including CAS, MSDS, Structure, properties, spectra, suppliers and links for: Sodium thiosulfate, 7772-98-7,
- Detailed drug Information for sodium thiosulfate Intravenous. Includes common brand names, drug descriptions, warnings, side effects and dosing information.Sodium thiosulfate appear as white, translucent crystals. Used in photography and as chlorine remover (dechlor) in aquarium and pond water treatment. An emulsion of sodium thiosulfate (called hypo by photographers) is used to stop development,
- Calculate the molar mass of Sodium Thiosulfate in grams per mole or search for a chemical formula or substance. Sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3), also spelled sodium thiosulphate, is a colorless crystalline compound that is more familiar as the pentahydrate,
- Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate Na2S2O3.5H2O Molar Mass, Molecular Weight